Bridge house North is a 15-storey tower with 201 suites, a welcoming lobby with concierge, lounge, mailroom and smart parcel storage, connected to bridge house east by a unique glass bridge walkway for stunning garden and park vistas and easy access to the bridge house club party room, co-working lounge, fitness centre and rooftop lounge. Residents have exclusive access to all bridge house club amenities.
Bridge house East is a 6-storey midrise with 73 suites, and hosts the bridge house club, party room, co-working lounge, and fitness centre with stretch room, relaxing sauna, rooftop lounge with an open-air swim spa, sun deck, bbqs, and outdoor dining areas. Residents have exclusive access to all bridge house club amenities.
Bridge house South hosts additional amenities within the shared common spaces of bridge house, as well as easy connections to the bridge house club indoor & outdoor amenity spaces.
CONNECTED WATERFRONT LIVING
Welcome to the Waterfront District at Brightwater
• Adjacent to the waterfront park overlooking Lake Ontario
• A landmark destination attracting visitors from near and far
• An activated waterfront with dynamic, original, all-season programming
• Includes residential, retail, office, community, mixed-use space
• Expanding Mississauga’s waterfront trail network