8 Elm Street, Toronto
• Set on an exceptionally beautiful street, only steps from world-class shopping,
dining, and entertainment venues in the heart of Toronto at Yonge and Dundas.
• The site will preserve the James Fleming heritage building at its base.
BUILDING FEATURES & AMENITIES
Approximately 819 units
Projected Occupancy: Spring 2027
Suites will offer an array of sizes and layouts, all with the latest in designer
features and finishes, lighting and appliances, and many offering a balcony.
Efficient and Functional units that vary from Studios to 3 Bedrooms with
protected South and East views.
Grand amenity program of 26,000 SF with purposeful interior & exterior
spaces, including but not limited to:
• Fitness Amenities
• Infrared Sauna
• Indoor and Outdoor Social & Co-Working Lounges
• Sky Club with Outdoor Lounge
• Party Rooms
• Private Dining Rooms
• Games Room
• Kids & Pet Zone
DEVELOPERS & TEAM
Brought to you by experienced developers:
Reserve Properties and Capital Developments
Interior Designer: Cecconi Simone Inc.
Architect: IBI Group
Heritage Architect: GBCA Architects
Landscape Architect: NAK Design Strategies
Lawyer: Harris, Sheaffer LLP
• A walker and biker’s paradise, with a walk score of 99
and with a bike score of 94.
• Quick access to many entertainment and sporting attractions including:
Yonge Dundas Square, Eaton Centre, Ed Mirvish Theatre, Nathan Phillips Square,
Scotiabank Arena, Rogers Centre and more.
• A wide array of restaurants in the area including:
Barberian’s Steak House, Planta Burger, The Chase, Sud Forno, Paramount, The
Queen and Beaver Public House, Richmond Station, Adega and so many more.
• Ideally located minutes to the Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly known
as Ryerson University), and in very close proximity to other universities, hospitals,
and corporate and bank headquarters.
• Key connectivity with a transit score of 100, just steps away from the Yonge
subway line and the Dundas streetcar.
A spectacular new condominium at Yonge and Dundas
in collaboration with Simu Liu.