Olive Residences is a New Condo development by Capital Developments located at Finch Ave E & Yonge St, Toronto.
Set amongst the highly sought-after Willowdale neighbourhood, Olive Residences will rise 29 storeys over this thriving cosmopolitan centre. Conveniently situated just steps from the bustling Yonge and Finch intersection, this high-rise condominium will stand out amongst the rest with gleaming exteriors and luxurious interiors. Residents will enjoy all the benefits this North York community has to offer including immediate access to world-class transit options, impeccable lifestyle amenities, and easy access to Highway 401.
Boasting a perfect Transit Score, this thriving cosmopolitan neighbourhood offers residents of Olive Residences immediate access to world-class transit options. Conveniently situated just steps away from home is the Finch Transit hub where commuters will have access to TTC bus and subway routes, GO Transit bus lines, and several other regional bus routes. Getting around the city doesn’t get any easier than this. Union Station is just a 40-minute subway ride away.
Motorists will also be able to travel throughout the city seamlessly with easy access to Highway 401 which is conveniently located just South of Olive Residences. Driving into downtown Toronto will take less than half an hour when connecting with the Don Valley Parkway.
Yonge Street, a thriving and vibrant artery that runs through the heart of the city is home to some of the city’s best lifestyle amenities and daily necessities. Residents of Olive Residences are just steps away from a wide assortment of dining, shopping, and entertainment options all up and down Yonge Street. Major big box stores, retailers, and shopping centres are also located nearby.
North York’s Willowdale neighbourhood is also an extremely family-friendly community, home to some of the city’s best schools, state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor recreational facilities, and lush parks that residents of Olive Residences can enjoy including Newtonbrook Park and G Ross Lord Park.
Capital Developments have a long list of design-forward iconic developments across Canada.
- The Yonge Street shopping district
- Numerous food markets along this street
- The Bayview Village Shopping Centre and Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- Bayview Village Park and Earl Bales Park
- North York Central Library
- Mel Lastman Square – a public promenade including an amphitheatre, pavillions, a garden court as well as a pool / skating rink
- Art Gallery of North York
- Earl Haig Secondary School, also well-known for the Claud Watson Arts Program
- Easy Access to Highway 401
- Sheppard-Yonge Subway Station, and Finch TTC Subway Station
- York Region GO Transit Bus terminal